quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2009

Diamond Crevasse

Sério, eu sou meio anti-romantismo exagerado, mas essa música é a mais linda do Universo.

E sim, eu continuou fritando na OST de Macross Frontier!!

doushite nano? namida afurete tomerarenai
What's wrong? Why can't I stop my tears from overflowing?

anata ni deai STAR kagayaite atashi ga umarete
aisureba koso i areba koso
kibou no nai kiseki wo matte dou naru no?
namida ni nijimu hoshi no matataki wa gone...
I met you, the stars sparkled, and I was born.
I love you, therefore I am.
What good is waiting for a hopeless miracle?
Through my tear-filled vision, the planet's twinkle is gone...


moshi umarekawatte mata meguriaeru nara
sono toki mo kitto atashi wo mitsukedashite
mou nido to hanasanaide tsukamaetete
hitori jyanai to sasayaite hoshii planet...
If we are reincarnated and can meet again some day,
Please find me and hold me tight,
And make sure you don't let go again.
I wish the planet would whisper to me that I'm not alone...

Nenhum comentário: