quinta-feira, 23 de abril de 2009

The Monster's Love Letter to the Woman

"Inspector Lunge was notified of Tenma's arrest, what would be the end of a case that could almost be described as his masterwork, but his interest was already drawn to the Red Rose Mansion. He found a mysterious note pinned to the back of the mother's portrait -- A manuscript titled "The Monster's Love Letter to the Woman," scrawled in German. It said:

"I've always been watching you. I've been watching you, to take in everything about you. But instead, everything about you has devoured me. How did I seem to you on the verge of my downfall? What you gave to me as I crashed... You left me with beautiful jewels. Those two eternal twins. The greatest crime one can commit is to take away another's name. You
may have your name back. I return your name to you. Your name is Anna... Now, I am only sad. Sad. Sad. Sad."

Thus the inspector's convictions became rock-solid. Many people died in the giant sealed hall of the Red Rose Mansion, and a monster was born."

--

Trecho do livro de Monster, "Another Monster", que no fim das contas é uma versão com alguns outros pontos de vista e mais detalhes. E agora eu ando meio que morrendo de vontade de assistir o anime de Monster, eu vi metade e terminei lendo só o mangá =x

Nenhum comentário: